The Latch is a people quality practical and stylish winter coat for play dates in the park for your adult boy dog. Its unique two-piece design not only allows for the coat to fit even if your dog gains or looses a bit of weight, but also makes for easy washing. The Latch has a waterproof, windproof and breathable layer and is insulated with Thinsulate. This way your dog gets the warmth they need without the bulk. The coat is lined with smooth nylon to ensure it won't irritate short-haired dogs and includes both a harness hole and separate collar hole. There are reflective piping accents on the coat for safety at night, and to top it all off it has a soft, warm Polartec fleece neck, that's naturally water resistant. This is ultimate winter coat for your dog!
The coat is machine washable; you can even wipe down the bottom piece with a wet soapy cloth in between washings, or simply just wash the bottom piece because that's what gets the dirtiest. This keeps the top piece in good condition longer. Also, if the bottom piece wears out because of salt exposure over the years you can simply buy a replacement bottom and the top part of the coat is still perfectly fine.
This coat was sized for French Bulldogs and Pugs but also may fit related mixed breeds.
- Semi-custom sizing for French Bulldogs and Pugs
- Unique two-piece design that's expandable to ensure perfect fit
- Adjusted on bottom for boys so it won't get peed on
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable layer
- Insulated with Thinsulate
- Warm Polartec fleece neck to keep the wind, water and snow out!
- Harness and collar holes in back of coat
- Nylon lining used to reduce irritation to short haired dogs
- Reflective Piping accents used for safety at night and during overcast weather
- Durable Nylon bottom makes for easy clean up with wet soapy cloth
- Bottom's detachable for easy washing
- Machine washable - hang to dry
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SIZE CHART